CORPORATE GOLF DAY
Whether you're hosting clients or planning a day away from the office, enjoy a fantastic golf day with tea and bacon rolls, 18 holes of golf and two course lunch from only £42.
- Tea, coffee and bacon roll prior to your round
- 18 holes of championship golf
- Two course lunch in our clubhouse after your round
Our golf courses are maintained to the highest standard throughout the year, with no temporary tees or greens. Buggies are available to hire and there are no restrictions on the use of electric or pull trollies.
Would you prefer to have exclusive use of any of our championship courses to really add that wow factor? Take a look below at the benefits exclusive course use offers.
Our packages start from £3,000 and include:
- Course access from 8am – 5pm
- 18 holes of Championship golf on your choice of one of three courses
- Complimentary buggy hire (up to 45 buggies)
- Siting of on-course banners and other branding
- Your company flag displayed outside the clubhouse
Each course caters for up to 120 golfers. Larger events can be accommodated by using a combination of our three championship courses.
Includes up to 45 complimentary buggies for your round!
Terms and conditions apply. All details may be subject to change without notice. £25 per person based on 120 guests playing.
EUROPEAN SENIORS GOLF ASSOCIATION TESTIMONIAL:
“We chose The Celtic Manor Resort as it had been the venue of the 2010 Ryder Cup so, in theory, it was a logical choice for the pre-eminent European amateur team golf event of the year.
We were not disappointed. “Clockwork” is the term that springs to mind in describing how well the staff of the resort and golf courses organised our event and our stay at the hotels for 258 players plus 142 partners and national federation staff from 22 countries.
The can-do attitude from each and every member of staff involved meant we experienced what can only be described as ‘event perfection’. As an experienced Tournament Director, I can safely say that hosting a big event like this without a single complaint was a pinnacle moment for me.”
- International Tournament Director UK Senior Golf Association