Step into bliss...
Take advantage of our seasonal spa deals and offers with fantastic savings on sensational spa escapes and treatments.
Get cosy this winter with a deep hot stones massage and a creamy hot chocolate. Take full advantage of full use of Forum facilities plus a fluffy robe and slippers to warm up those toes. After your relaxation session, enjoy a delicious wellness lunch in Forum Cafe - what better way to spend a cold winters day.
- Elemis Deeper than Deep Hot Stones Massage
- Delicious well-being lunch with hot chocolate in the Forum Cafe
- Full use of the Forum Health Club facilities
- Fluffy robe, towel and slippers
Condition your skin and muscles with this all-embracing experience this festive period. Combine a 30-minute Forum facial with a well-being back neck and shoulder massage. The perfect combination for total relaxation.
- Forum Revitaliser Massage & Facial
- Mince pie and glass of mulled wine
- Use of relaxation room
Tranquili-Tea Spa Day
Perfect to enjoy as a couple or with a friend, enter the exotic herbal steam temple under a thousand stars for a traditional Arabian cleansing ritual. Apply different coloured medicinal chakra muds to specific areas of the body, whilst gently inhaling steam infused with pure herbs to cleanse your respiratory system, smooth your skin and detoxify your body. The ritual culminates with a warm tropical rain to wash away the mud and every last drop of tension.
Afterward, relax over a pot of tea and enjoy warm scones with clotted cream, delicate handmade cakes and a delicious seasonal savoury selection.
- Blissful herbal steam temple treatment (45 minutes)
- Fluffy robe, towel and slippers for your use throughout the visit
- Delicious Resort Festive Afternoon Tea in The Olive Tree & Garden Room at your chosen time
Your spa experience days also include the below benefits:
- Welcome and spa familiarisation with a member of our Forum team
- Treatments using the finest products from Britain’s leading luxury spa and skincare brand, Elemis
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Minimum 2 people per booking. The dress code for The Olive Tree & Garden Room restaurant is smart casual attire. Please note that our health clubs operate an age policy of 16 and over for use of spa facilities. Available to book on selected dates, excludes bank holiday dates.
Enjoy delicious afternoon tea at The Olive Tree & Garden Room, together with full use of The Forum Health Club’s luxurious pool and spa facilities, there's no better way to relax.
- Robe, towel, and slippers for your use whilst in the spa and leisure facilities
- 90-minute relaxation session
- Festive afternoon tea in The Olive Tree & Garden Room at your chosen time
Transform your hands or feet with our Mii nourishing treatment and for limited time only, receive a complimentary mini gift and a glass of Prosecco.
- Indulge Mii Manicure or Indulge Mii Pedicure
- Complimentary mini gift
- Glass of Prosecco
The Elemis 7 in 1 Light Energy Face Mask is a non-invasive light therapy known to boost skin cell activity.
Try our latest therapy for only £15 per person (redeemable against spa retail purchases with a minimum spend of £70). Book today with our Spa Reception team.