What a membership includes
As a member you can enjoy the informal luxury and seamless service of this five star Resort as often as you choose.
The Celtic Manor Resort offers a variety of leisure membership packages which can be tailored to suit your own requirements. Choose from individual or joint membership, peak or off-peak, in a choice of three award-winning health clubs, The Forum Health Club and Spa, Dylans Health and Fitness Club or Springs Health Club located at Coldra Court Hotel.
Leisure clubs within the resort are fully equipped with leading fitness supplier Technogym. Equipment includes Wellness System allowing members to have their own dedicated paperless training programmes, a full range of Excite + cardiovascular equipment with Visioweb – the ultimate digital platform – and Element + strength.
Additionally Kinesis One and Arke are available to support sport specific programming.
So don’t just join our gym, join the Celtic Manor club for more than just a gym membership.
From only £42* per month membership benefits include:
- No long tie-ins, only 3 months minimum contract
- Exclusive welcome pack including complimentary vouchers worth up to the value of £100
- New member gym orientation and body composition analysis
- Complimentary group exercise classes with everything from body pump to yoga
- Complimentary virtual Myzone and Les Mills virtual classes
- Complimentary towels provided on each visit
- Complimentary use of floodlit tennis courts
- Extensive members' events calendar throughout the year
A range of members’ discounts available throughout the Resort including:
- Up to 25% off bars and restaurants
- 25% off treatments at The Forum Spa
- 15% off hair styling at the award-winning Rhys Giles Salon
- 15% off in the resort retail outlets
Terms and conditions apply. All memberships are subject to availability and approval. £35 joining fee will be applicable upon joining. Memberships are subject to a 3 month minimum contract only. Offer not available for existing members. *Prices quoted based on the per person amount for joint off-peak membership.