The Manor House Rooms
Manor House accommodation has been given a modern, stylish new look with beautiful bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms.
Featuring chic and stylish décor, queen-size bed and luxurious en-suite with bath and shower.
Offering the same stylish décor and features as the Manor Double but with two single beds.
Offering extra space for families, this spacious stylish room with lounge area, a king-size bed and luxurious en-suite. There is space for two extra beds, comfortably accommodating two adults and two children plus a cot.
Situated within the original 19th century Manor House itself, these atmospheric rooms are rich in character and historic period features, complemented by traditional country house décor.
Manor Period King
Offering the same features as the Manor Period Double but with a larger king-size bed.
Manor Period Four Poster
These rooms boast a queen-size wooden four-poster bed. Each one echoes the romantic charm of The Manor House with traditional décor and are ideal rooms to celebrate a special night away.
Facilities Common to all Rooms
- Large writing desk with reading light
- Dual voltage power (US and UK)
- Secure electronic safe
- Satellite TV
- Fridge - items are available on request
- Luxury toiletries, hairdryer, iron and board, heated towel rail
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service
- Air-conditioning with personal room controls
- En suite bathroom with shower
- Complimentary tea/coffee tray
- 110 volt shaver sockets
- Complimentary telephone calls to national landlines