From your very first phone call, our knowledgeable Event Sales team will guide you through the booking process offering assistance and advice for planning any type of event, from a corporate golf day to a multi-day conference.
Once your large event has been confirmed, a dedicated Event Manager will work with you to plan and develop the details. They will also be your primary point of contact throughout your time at Celtic Manor, ensuring that your guests and delegates have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Organising large or multi-day corporate events can be a daunting task but our event management team are highly experienced in planning and delivering major events. We have a solid track record of producing the highest quality experiences for corporate clients such as Bayer, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard.
Hold your next major event at The Celtic Manor Resort and our Event Managers will ensure it’s a big success.
With an unrivalled knowledge of the Resort, our highly skilled in-house Technical Services team have a unique understanding of our clients’ needs and consequently work on the majority of our events.
Their knowledge and expertise allows them to be able offer the best technical specification and support for your event.
We are constantly investing in our technical products and services to ensure that your event benefits from innovative, cutting-edge equipment, with recent developments including comprehensive digital signage, video conferencing systems, plug-in and go facilities for laptop presentations, video production equipment and much more.
With the facilities and services available at the Celtic Manor Collection, it is easy to see how we have gained an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s finest destinations for business, golf and leisure.
Host venue of The 2010 Ryder Cup, the world’s third largest sporting event, our purpose-built five star resort is accessible, versatile and offers every possible amenity with flexible space for a wide range of conferences, events, exhibitions, product launches, dinners and concerts.
Adding further value for our clients, we are also pleased to offer complimentary Wi-Fi and national telephone calls to UK landlines, available across nearly all areas of the resort and within every guest bedroom.
- Maximum Meeting Capacity: 1200
- Maximum Banqueting Capacity: 900
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 31
- Number of Hotels: 4 and 10 Hunter Lodges
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 598
- Just off Junction 24 of the M4
- 2 hours from Paddington to Newport Central Train Station (5 minute taxi ride)
- 90 minutes from London Heathrow Airport
- 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport
- 45 minutes from Bristol International Airport
Resort Leisure Facilities
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Golf Teaching Academy and Pro Shops
- 2 Spas
- 3 Health Clubs and Swimming Pools
- 7 Restaurants and Bars
- Forest Jump Ropes Adventure, Adventure Golf and Laser Combat
- Fishing and Shooting
- Tennis Courts
Local Areas of Interest
- Roman Towns of Caerwent and Caerleon
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Millennium Stadium
- Wales Millennium Centre
- Newport Wetlands
Event IT Requirements
IT services available during your event.
Prices are per event up to 4 days.
- Hardwire Connection (Shared 1 GB ) - £75 (£125 for late requests)
- Hardwire Up To 30mb/s - £150 (£200 for late requests)
- Hardwire Up To 100mb/s - £300 (£400 for late requests)
- POE Hardwire - £50 per hardwire
- Public IP Address - £200 each (£300 for late requests)
- Analogue Line - £150 (£250 for late requests)
- Laptop Hire - £100 per day (£150 for late requests)
- Printer Hire - £150 (£200 for late requests)
Premium WIFI Services
- Guaranteed Wifi Speed - 5MB per device £250
- Guaranteed Wifi Speed - 10MB per device £400
- Guaranteed Wifi Speed - 30MB per device £500
- Company own SSID with no landing page - £500 (Conference)
- Company own SSID with no land page - £400 (Resort)
- Company own SSID with no landing page - £250 (Coldra Court Hotel)
- Company own SSID with no landing page - £250 (Lodge Club House)
- Company own SSID with no landing page - £300 (2010 Club House)