Got That Friday Feeling?
Woo-hoo it’s Friday! It’s been a long slog since Monday morning but the weekend finally starts here.
Clock off early for a Friday flit to Celtic Manor and you'll soon be living it up in five star luxury!
Get the party started with cocktails and live music from 6pm until late in Merlins Bar, with a fantastic variety of guest performers every weekend
- One night's luxury accommodation with breakfast at your choice of hotel
- A sumptuous three course evening meal in your choice of restaurant
- Use of The Forum Health Club facilities throughout your stay
Dinner, bed & breakfast
Resort Hotel - from £150 per room (with dinner at The Olive Tree, Friday's only)
Upgrade to dine in any other restaurant of your choice from an additional £20 per room, per night or enjoy gourmet fine dining at Terry M, or our new signature restaurant Steak on Six (opening 11th December), from an additional £60 per room, per night.
Like a little extra luxury?
Available from 11th December 2015
Why not upgrade to our exclusive new Signature Collection? These luxurious rooms and suites come with a host of added benefits including access to our exclusive sixth floor Signature Lounge and breakfast at our Signature restaurant.
Enjoy the following ‘little luxuries’ exclusive to our Signature Collection:
- Signature Collection rooms are designed for adult guests only
- Signature check-in/check-out service
- Guaranteed check-in from 3pm (check-out by 11am)
- Marble bathroom featuring luxurious Elemis amenities
- Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate selection on arrival
- Evening turn-down service
- Exclusive breakfast at our Signature sixth floor restaurant
- Access to our Signature Lounge with complimentary tea and coffee, newspapers and magazines, plus private bar where a range of refreshments can be purchased
Upgrade now from only £60 per room, per night
Buy a Gift
Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. Valid until 30th December 2016. Prices based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Rates will vary depending on day, date and accommodation selected. Dinner reservation must be made at time of booking.