Enter the exotic herbal steam temple under a thousand stars for a traditional Arabian cleansing ritual. Apply different coloured medicinal chakra muds to specific areas of the body, whilst gently inhaling steam infused with pure herbs to cleanse your respiratory system, smooth your skin and detoxify your body. The ritual culminates with a warm tropical rain to wash away the mud and every last drop of tension.
Afterward, relax over a pot of tea and enjoy warm scones with clotted cream, delicate handmade cakes and a delicious seasonal savoury selection.
- Forum Herbal Steam Temple 45 mins
- Resort Afternoon Tea at The Olive Tree restaurant
Spa Day Price
Monday - Friday £69
Please note that lunch is not included.
Each of our Forum Spa Experience Days includes:
- Welcome and spa familiarisation with a member of our Forum team
- Robe, towel and slippers for your use throughout the day
- Treatments using the finest products from Britain’s leading luxury spa and skincare brand, Elemis
- Complimentary use of The Forum Health Club and Spa facilities including Technogym and a range of fitness classes, saunas, steam rooms, spa baths and stunning relaxation pool overlooking the Rooftop Garden
- 10% discount on the purchase of Elemis products
For bookings and information please contact our Reservation Team on +44 (0)1633 410262
Terms and conditions apply. Minimum 2 people per booking. Health club access available between 9am and 5pm. Guests must be fully dressed when having afternoon tea, cannot be taken in robe and slippers. Full pre-payment required at time of booking, 7 day cancellation policy applies. Please note peak times for the pool are before 11am and 3pm onwards. Please note that our health clubs operate an age policy of 16 and over for sauna, steam room and spa pool use.