Choose one of the following:
- Forum Revitaliser 50 mins
- Elemis Superfood Pro-Radiance Facial 50 mins (P)
- Forum Massage 50 mins
PLUS - Light lunch and full use of the facilities
Spa Day Prices
Monday - Friday £87
Saturday - Sunday £105
Residential Spa Break Prices
Sunday - Thursday from £137
Friday - Saturday from £165
Residential spa experience includes a £30* allocation towards dinner, per adult and an overnight stay with breakfast at the five star Resort Hotel.
Each of our Forum Spa Experience Days includes:
- Welcome and spa familiarisation with a member of our Forum team
- Robe, towel and slippers for your use throughout the day
- Treatments using the finest products from Britain’s leading luxury spa and skincare brand, Elemis
- Your experience includes use of The Forum Health Club and Spa facilities, with a 45 minute pool session and 45 minute relaxation session which is made at the time of booking - reservations can also be made for the Technogym and a range of fitness classes
- Lunch included (Please note that lunch is not included in residential packages)
- 10% discount on the purchase of Elemis products
For bookings and information please contact our Reservation Team on +44 (0)1633 410262
Terms and conditions apply. Please note peak times for the pool are before 11am and 3pm onwards. Please note that our health clubs operate an age policy of 16 and over for spa pool use. (P) - Treatment suitable during pregnancy. Residential inclusive package prices are per person, based on two adults sharing a standard double / twin room. Valid on selected dates until 31st December 2020.
*When booking the dinner inclusive package, each adult will have an allocation to use towards indoor restaurant dinner (when available, subject to government guidelines), al fresco dining or Restaurant in your Room. Dinner is subject to availability. Unused dinner allocation is non-refundable and non-transferable. The allocation can be used towards dinner only between 5.30pm and 10.30pm. The allocation cannot be used towards drinks. Dinner allocation cannot be used towards any special events dinner options, including, but not limited to; Christmas party nights, Valentines, New Years Eve. Dinner allocation is £30 per adult for guests staying in The Resort Hotel, Manor House, Newbridge on Usk or £20 per adult when staying at Coldra Court or Ty Hotels.