Rest Experience Package from £92
Choose one of the following:
- Forum Hot Stones Massage 50 mins
- Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage 50 mins
- Elemis Poultice-Powered Muscle Release Massage 50 mins
Spa Day Prices
Monday - Friday £92
Saturday - Sunday £115
Residential Spa Break Prices
Sunday - Thursday from £142
Friday - Saturday from £175
Extend your stay! - Add an extra night from just £49 per person for bed and breakfast, or from only £64 per person for dinner, bed and breakfast.
Residential spa experience includes a £30* allocation towards dinner, per adult and an overnight stay with breakfast at the five star Resort Hotel.
Each of our Forum Spa Experience Days includes:
- Welcome and spa familiarisation with a member of our Forum team
- Robe, towel and slippers for your use throughout the day
- Treatments using the finest products from Britain’s leading luxury spa and skincare brand, Elemis
- Your experience includes use of The Forum Health Club and Spa facilities, with a 45 minute pool session and 45 minute relaxation session**
- Reservations can also be made for the Technogym and a range of fitness classes
- Lunch (not included in residential packages)
- 10% discount on the purchase of Elemis products
For bookings and information please contact our Reservation Team on +44 (0)1633 410262
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. (P) - Treatment suitable during pregnancy. Please note peak times for the pool are before 11am and 3pm onwards. Our health clubs operate an age policy of 16 and over for spa pool use. Please note spa lunches are served in the Olive Tree Monday - Saturday and will be served in The Forum Cafe on Sunday's only. Residential inclusive package prices are per person, based on two adults sharing a standard double / twin room. Valid on selected dates until 31st December 2021, excluding 29th May – 6th June and 17th July - 5th September 2021.
*When booking the dinner inclusive package, each adult will have an allocation to use towards indoor restaurant dinner (when available, subject to government guidelines), al fresco dining or Restaurant in your Room. Dinner is subject to availability. Unused dinner allocation is non-refundable and non-transferable. The allocation can be used towards dinner only between 5.30pm and 10.30pm. The allocation cannot be used towards drinks. Dinner allocation cannot be used towards any special events dinner options, including, but not limited to; Christmas party nights, Valentines, New Years Eve. Dinner allocation is £30 per adult for guests staying in The Resort Hotel, Manor House, Newbridge on Usk or £20 per adult when staying at Coldra Court or Ty Hotels.
**Swimming pool, relaxation and gym sessions can be reserved at the time of booking, or on the day of arrival for those staying with us overnight at the Resort Hotel.