Here you will find useful information about your leisure membership.
If you have any questions or wish to make changes to your leisure membership, please contact the Membership Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisure Member News & Updates:
WIN AN APPLE IPAD!
Refer a friend to join as a new leisure member at The Forum or Dylans Health Club between January and March, and you’ll automatically enter our prize draw to win an Apple iPad.
Hurry, offer ends 31st March 2021!
From the 3rd January we have some exciting additions to the group exercise offering. Our Fitness Consultants will be returning to take classes such as Body Blast, Body Weight Circuits and Box Fit. Please see the Mywellness app for the times of these classes and to book on.
We are delighted to announce that our Fitness consultants will be offering Personal Training once again. Perhaps you're looking for extra motivation to reach a particular goal or you want to build confidence in the gym? One-to-one sessions with our Fitness Consultants can make a real difference to your wellbeing and your results. Speak to a member of the fitness team to get a complimentary review in January 2022.
Forum Poolside Facilities
Swim Sessions - General Information
In setting out our opening policies and processes to ensure we are compliant in COVID 19 measures we have made business commitments to ultimately safeguard our operation. These have been shared with the respective authorities and have been in place from when we re-opened back in May. It has however been noted that some of these have been stretched at times and in doing so put the business and the users at risk. To ensure we are back in control of our risks I would like to remind you of the following set rules and behaviours.
- Access to each facility will be given at the start of each session only and not before. This allows previous users to vacate and cleaning protocols to happen.
- Each session will finish at the time advertised and each user will be given 15 minutes to vacate the changing facilities and locker rooms ahead of the next session.
- All users must register attendance through the Leisure or Gym reception ahead of entry.
- The presentation of a valid membership card or membership number must be provided when registering for a session.
Forum poolside sauna - General Information
Please note the following applies to use of the Forum poolside sauna:
- Maximum of 2 people in an extended household per group, no more than 3 groups are permitted to use the sauna at one time
- Participants must remain in the marked zones within the sauna
- The facility is for Adults only
- It’s a maximum of 10 minutes for each user per session.
We would like to bring you all up to speed with the developments of the MyWellness app and the booking mechanism for each of you. You may have noticed recently that your access to available facilities have been streamlined to represent the Health Club of choice. This change has been implemented due to a system update which allows us to categorise each of you into membership groups that directly corresponds to your membership type and agreement on sign up. This updated process, may have initially caused some of you to experience some booking challenges. For this we apologise and if this is indeed the case please let us know by emailing us here as soon as you can and we will fix it for you.
General App Information
The Mywellness app which we hope you are all now fully engaged with has been set with some refreshed functionality for an improved online journey. As the gateway for booking your time in the clubs we understand the importance of a fair and controlled booking process and as a result we have taken the following steps
- We continue to operate a member exclusive 7 day booking window to allow reasonable session planning each week.
- The online booking window will close just 60 minutes before the start of each session allowing late bookings to be made more actively on the day
From January 2022 we will be returning to our pre-pandemic loyalty scheme in issuing a guest pass to each member in recognition of your birthday. We hope that in doing this we can play an active role in celebrating your special time of the year.
We are happy to announce that the Forum & Dylans Health Clubs will be introducing a new Digital Guest Pass voucher system. This is to give us greater control over the process and a better customer experience for members & their guests.
Please be aware that any physical guest passes that are currently valid will need to be used or exchanged, for the new digital guest pass, by the 28th February 2022. Non-dated passes, will need to be used by the 28th February 2022, these cannot be exchanged for the new digital guest pass. Unfortunately, any expired passes will no longer be accepted and therefore cannot be exchanged.
We will be holding a voucher exchange up until the 28th February 2022, where members can bring currently valid vouchers to the clubs to exchange for the new digital voucher.
At this time we would remind you of the current and continuing terms & conditions for the use of guest passes which are:
- Guests must be accompanied by a live member to use a pass
- All guest passes must be booked in advance by contacting the club reception by calling the Forum on 01633 410326 or Dylans on 01633 410 332 or membership team on 01633 410 300
- Guest pass usage is subject to availability
- A member may only redeem guest passes for use at their club of membership
- A member may bring a maximum of two guests per visit and must produce the valid pass upon arrival and the leisure operations team will redeem the voucher before use.
- Guest passes have a £0 monetary value and will remain the property of the Celtic Manor Resort
Guest passes are subject to the expiry date outlined on the pass and will not be extended for any reason
- In any dispute between the member and the resort, the resort decision shall be final
One guest pass may be used to allow two children under the age of 16 to gain entry to Dylans/Forum. This is restricted to two children visiting at the same time and cannot be used for a return visit.
- Celtic Manor Resort has the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time and will inform members of any changes by appropriate means.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP NEWS & UPDATES:
Christmas Ball 2021
We would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You” on behalf of the team at Celtic Manor to those of you who attended this festive gathering on the 9th December. We felt that despite the reduced numbers, it was a successful evening with much to eat and drink. The live band kept the party going as we say goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022. Entertainment was supplied by The Brotherhood.
20% off activities
Take advantage of your membership perks with a range of exciting activities.
Don't forget to pick up your 20% discount off scheduled activities!
Terms & Conditions apply.