For those who love freedom, fresh air and five star relaxation, our luxury lodges come with spacious open plan living, self-catering facilities and even your very own hot tub.
With four fabulous en-suite bedrooms, luxury living space and hot tub with views to die for, our lodges are just made for sharing with the ones you love.
The sensational open plan space at the heart of each lodge is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and dining together, while a cosy chill out room is the perfect place for me time, us time or family play time.
Each sumptuous self-catering lodge features:
- Four double en-suite bedrooms with king size beds (can be reconfigured as twin bedrooms if required)
- Additional first floor family bathroom
- Chill out room (featuring double sofa bed)
- Indoor sauna (first floor)
- Open plan living and dining space
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and all the crockery, glassware and utensils you could need
- Outdoor terrace with dining table and chairs
- TV in all bedrooms, chill out room and lounge featuring interactive services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Travel cots and highchairs available on request for babies and young children
- Complimentary use of your own outdoor hot tub (please note that we clean and refill all hot tubs after every stay, so your hot tub may take up to 12 hours to warm up)
Space For Everyone
The maximum occupancy for each lodge is 8 people (excludes babies under 2 years sleeping in cots).
In addition, the Chill Out Room features a double sofa bed to act as an extra bedroom to accommodate two further children under 14 years.
The Chill Out Room
The standard set-up for all lodges featuring bean bags and plasma TV, the perfect place to chill out with a book, watch TV or a great playroom for children.
Our Welsh farmhouse and barn each offer luxurious self-catering accommodation, in an idyllic spot overlooking the resort’s Montgomerie golf course.
Lovingly styled with plenty of space and spectacular views, these luxury holiday homes are available individually or can be booked together for up to 16 people.
- A luxury hideaway with self-catering seclusion
- Classic country setting for an idyllic break full of fresh air
- Part of our Hunter Lodges collection
This beautifully converted stone barn sits adjacent to the neighbouring Farmhouse and offers a luxury retreat that’s just perfect for families.
- Two spacious king-size bedrooms each with their own luxurious en-suite shower room
- One double room with en-suite bathroom
- One single room with bunk beds
- Open plan living space with floor-to-ceiling glass windows running the entire length of the barn enjoying stunning views over The Montgomerie golf course
- Large luxurious kitchen and sun room
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious private garden
- Ample private parking
Spacious, stylish and spectacularly luxurious, this immaculately renovated Welsh farmhouse offers an idyllic setting for a luxury retreat with family or friends.
- Four king-size double bedrooms, two with luxurious en-suite shower rooms
- Additional family bathroom
- Cottura designer kitchen with spectacular views over the Resort’s Montgomerie golf course
- Spacious open plan lounge and sun room also enjoying breath-taking views
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and cloakroom
- Large private garden
- Ample private parking
Both The Farmhouse and The Barn can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests each.
When you arrive at the Resort please make your way to the Resort Hotel Reception where our team will welcome you and your relaxing break will begin. For directions to The Celtic Manor Resort, please visit here.
Global Positioning Details
Each Hunter Lodge property offers a personal driveway that can accommodate up to 2 vehicles.