Spa treatment, dinner, bed and breakfast from £119 per person, per night.
- Three course buffet dinner at The Olive Tree and Garden Room
- An overnight stay with breakfast at the five star Resort Hotel
- Welcome and spa familiarisation with a member of our Forum team Robe, towel and slippers for your use throughout the day
- Treatments using the finest products from Britain’s leading luxury spa and skincare brand, Elemis. Choose one of the following:
- Complimentary use of The Forum Health Club and Spa facilities including Technogym and a range of fitness classes, saunas, steam rooms, spa baths and stunning relaxation pool overlooking the Rooftop Garden
- 10% discount on the purchase of Elemis products
Terms and conditions apply. Rates shown are lowest available, based on two adults sharing a standard twin/double room. Valid for stays Sunday to Thursday with treatments taken Monday - Friday until 9th April 2020. Bookings are subject to availability. Additional supplements apply for dining upgrades. Prices will vary depending on day, dining option and accommodation type selected. Please note supplements may apply on some menu items for dinner inclusive packages. Lunch is not included for residential spa packages. Full non-refundable pre-payment required at time of booking. Please note peak times for the pool are before 11am and 3pm onwards. Our health clubs operate an age policy of 16 and over for sauna, steam room and spa pool use. (P) - Treatment suitable during pregnancy.