Amendments to Play for all Golfers
Golf is the ideal sport for social distancing as you walk in the fresh air of our hundreds of acres of fairways.
You’ll also find plenty of social distancing room in our spacious clubhouses and locker rooms… or change your shoes in the car park if you prefer.
We have made a number of changes to our playing procedures to increase the safety of golfers.
- Golfers are strongly advised to adhere to the 2-metre social distancing recommendation at all times with other players.
- Flagsticks should be left in throughout the round even when holing out.
- Hole cups have been adjusted to allow easy retrieval of ball without touching the flagstick. This should preferably be done with a hand wearing a golf glove.
- Bunker rakes and other course furniture have been removed. Bunkers will be raked as frequently as possible by our greenkeeping team.
- Takeaway service only at the Halfway Houses.
- Club cleaning, airblower shoe cleaning and valet parking have been discontinued temporarily.
- Buggies, hire clubs and trollies wiped with anti-bacterial cleanser before and after play.
- Single buggies will be issued at no extra cost to prevent any need for buggy sharing.
- All food and beverage is served on a takeout basis only.
- Two metre social distancing spacing throughout Clubhouse, including between assigned lockers.
- Locker room cleaner ensuring continuous sanitising.
- Shower facilities are closed.
- Hand sanitisers at entry to Pro Shops.
- Card payment only and contactless where possible.
- Limited numbers in Pro Shops to promote social distancing.
Please note the Golf Academy and Driving Range are closed.
We hope you are able to take your mind off these troubling times and enjoy hours of outdoor exercise by joining us for a round.
Book a tee time online HERE