Gourmet to Go Christmas Lunch
25th December 2018
Simply order your chosen hand-prepared gourmet dishes online, then collect from The Celtic Manor Resort and take home to serve to your family and friends on the big day.
Enjoy succulent traditional turkey or prime rib of beef, all fully prepared by our chefs so that you can just pop in the oven to cook on Christmas Day, together with a gourmet selection of fully prepared and pre-cooked accompaniments to simply heat up and serve alongside.
How To Order
1. Simply place your order and pay online at celtic-manor.com by 12pm on 20th December 2018.
2. Collect from Celtic Manor on 24th December between 10am and 2pm.
Collection point is located at the Exhibition Hall. Please collect between 10am – 2pm on 24th December.
Menus & Prices
Traditional Christmas Turkey
£165 - serves up to 10
- A whole free range oven-ready turkey (4kg) (D)
- Delicious goose fat roast potatoes (30 pieces)
- Traditional sage, onion and pork stuffing (20 pieces)
- Glazed carrots and Brussels sprouts (1kg)
- Roasted parsnips (1kg)
- Red cabbage with apple (1kg) (Sd)
- Cranberry sausages wrapped in bacon (20 pieces)
- Tangy cranberry compote (500g)
- Rich turkey jus (1 litre) (Sd)
Prime Rib of Beef
£245 - serves up to 10
- Seasoned oven-ready prime rib of beef (4kg)
- Delicious goose fat roast potatoes (20 pieces)
- Light and fluffy Yorkshire puddings (20 pieces) (G,E,D)
- Glazed carrots and garden peas (1kg)
- Roasted parsnips (1kg)
- Creamy cauliflower cheese (1kg)
- Red cabbage with apple (1kg)
- Rich roast beef gravy (1 litre) (Sd)
A little more of the bits you like best, available to order in conjunction with our turkey, goose or beef dishes only, all fully prepared ready to heat up and serve.
- Delicious goose fat roast potatoes (20 pieces) £15
- Cranberry sausages wrapped in bacon (20 pieces) £15
- Roasted parsnips (1kg) £12
- Red cabbage with apple (1kg) (Sd) £12
- Tangy cranberry compote (500g) £16
- Glazed carrots and Brussels sprouts (1kg) £16
- Traditional sage, onion and pork stuffing (20 pieces) £12
- Rich turkey jus (1 litre) (Sd) £12
- Rich roast beef gravy (1 litre) (Sd) £12
- Rich Armagnac jus (1 litre) (D,Sd) £18
Luxury Christmas Pudding
£30 - serves up to 10
End your festive lunch in traditional style with a deliciously rich Christmas pudding, handmade to our own secret recipe right here at The Celtic Manor Resort.
- Luxury Christmas pudding (2 x 700g) (G,E,Sd)
- Spiced rum sauce (500ml) (D,Sd) – serve hot
- Armagnac custard (500ml) (D,Sd) – serve hot or cold
Miniature Dessert Collection
£30 - Serves up to 10 (20 pieces)
Enjoy a wonderfully decadent selection of delicious handmade desserts, the perfect complement to your gourmet Christmas lunch.
- Triple chocolate mousse (5 portions) (D,G,S)
- Raspberry punch cheesecake (5 portions) (D,G,Sd)
- Dulce de leche banoffee pot (5 portions) (D,G,S,Sd)
- Strawberry and Pimm’s trifle (5 portions) (E,D,G,Sd)
Terms and conditions apply. Bookings are subject to availability. All orders must be placed and paid for online at celtic-manor.com. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of ordering. All food will be delivered in suitable containers and must be collected on 24th December 2018. All items are fully prepared and pre-cooked (unless stated otherwise) and will require re-heating as per the enclosed instructions prior to being served. All precooked items reheat only once. All weights are approximate and provided as a guide only.
Please advise us of any food allergies
Whilst every care is taken, we cannot guarantee that our kitchens are an allergen free environment, nor can we guarantee the processes used by our ingredient manufacturers.
Menu items marked will contain one or more or the following allergens.
(G) Contains gluten, (D) Contains dairy/milk, (N) Contains nuts, (P) Contains peanuts, (E) Contains egg, (F) Contains fish, (Cr) Contains crustaceans, (M) Contains molluscs, (S) Contains soya, (C) Contains celery, (Mu) Contains mustard, (Se) Contains sesame seeds, (SD) Contains sulphur dioxide, (L) Contains lupin