Celtic Manor staff can enjoy many benefits at the Resort including:
Dylans Health Club Memberships
Employees can join this health club situated at the Celtic Manor Golf Club for a discounted rate of £30 per month.
(No joining fee - includes use of the swimming pool, exercise classes, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym - fitness assessment and gym routine tailored to your needs)
Staff are rewarded with heavily discounted prices for hotel accommodation at across The Celtic Collection.
Staff can also access discounted rates for their immediate family.
Food & Beverage
Discounts are available at the Resort’s six restaurants.
50% discount on food and 25% discount on beverage for employees and groups up to and including 8 people, 20% discount on food and beverage up to 20 people. Available Sunday to Friday only.
25% discount on spa treatments and products.
Employee Golf Membership £60 per year (Use of the Roman Road and Montgomerie Championship courses).
10% discount on software (includes clothing, balls, tees, luggage).
£1 for use of the driving range.
Rhys Giles Hairdressing
25% discount on all salon services* (Monday – Saturday).
Visit multi award-winning Rhys Giles for the ultimate styling experience and a full range of salon services including colouring and intensive restorative treatments using luxurious Kérastase products.
Ladies Cut and Finish from £37.50*
Blowdry from £25.00*
Gent’s Cut and Finish from £24.00*
*Prices shown include 25% staff discount. Excludes retail, wedding hair and extensions
- Christmas Hampers
- M.A.D Awards
- Departmental £10.00 - Christmas donation
- Long service dinner
- Employee Golf Club (Usk Valley)
- Annual '1 Years Service' stay
- Employee Birthday Lunch
- Discounted Will writing service
- Credit Union Savings Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 'Refer a Friend' payment scheme
- Shopping Discount Scheme (Vectis)
- Discounted Nursery Rates
- Wellbeing Helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing & Mindfulness Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted 'Activity' rates
- Free Annual Health Assessments
- Celtic College - TMR Go Programme
- Accredited Learning & Development
- Personal Development Plans
- On-Job training
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Additional Long Service holidays
- 'Employee of the month' Awards
- Exceptional Performance Awards
Employee flats are located in Newport Student Village, Usk Way, Newport and are fully furnished (employees to provide their own bath/hand towels). Employees will have their own bedroom but will share the remainder of the facilities in the flat.
Rent and Bond Rates
Single room - £407 per month
Double room - £459 per month
Upon arrival, new staff members will be required to pay in advance a month's rent and a bond of £100.00.
If you leave staff accommodation the amount of bond returned to you depends upon the condition you leave the flat.
Payment should be paid in cash to the HR office on the first day of Induction. Please note that no guests are allowed to stay in staff accommodation.
Working at The Celtic Manor Resort presents many opportunities to have fun through The Celtic Manor Social Club.
Previous discounted events and outings have included:
- A West End show (Dirty Dancing) with travel and overnight accommodation in London - £70 per person (face value of show ticket - £50).
- Tickets and travel to Roy Keane’s Testimonial Match at Old Trafford (Manchester United Vs Celtic) £20 per person.
- Tickets to see Jimmy Carr live in Cardiff Bay - £10 per person (face value of ticket - £18.50).
- Tickets and travel to Alton Towers - £14 per person.
Other regular in-house events include Quiz Nights and Bingo as well as a staff Christmas party. The Celtic Manor Social Club have also arranged golfing trips to various courses, spa days and shopping trips to many different locations throughout the U.K.
Membership of the social club costs just 50p per week!
*Terms and conditions apply.