War Horse Theatre Break
The Celtic Manor Resort is proud to present an exclusive theatre experience combined with a night of five star luxury, in partnership with Cardiff’s renowned Wales Millennium Centre.
Set at the dawn of World War I, War Horse tells the powerful and uplifting story of young Albert, his beloved horse Joey, and the unimaginable obstacles they overcome both individually and together.
At the heart of the show are life-sized puppets which bring breathing, galloping, charging horses to thrilling life on stage. Filled with stirring music and some of the most innovative stagecraft of our time, this is a remarkable tale of courage, loyalty and friendship, and a genuinely unforgettable theatrical experience.
Join us for an evening of incredible entertainment, beginning with a delicious pre-theatre fine dining supper at our 3 AA Rosette flagship restaurant Terry M, and concluding with a luxury overnight stay at the five star Resort Hotel.
- Pre-theatre supper and glass of champagne at Terry M
- Luxury coach transfer to and from Wales Millennium Centre
- Top price tickets for War Horse and souvenir programme
- A glass of Prosecco during the interval
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a Resort Deluxe King with early check-in from 2pm
- Full Welsh breakfast in The Olive Tree
- Use of The Forum Health Club facilities throughout your stay
Fine dining supper, theatre package, bed & breakfast
From £201 per person
Friday 27th June 2014
Friday 11th July 2014
To book contact our Reservations Team on 01633 410262
Buy a Gift
Terms and conditions apply. Package available on selected dates only, bookings are subject to availability. Rate quoted is lowest available based on two adults sharing a deluxe king/twin room with balcony.