Welcome to The Manor House
History, charm and bags of character, this beautiful 19th century country house has it all.
Think sweeping down the grand wooden staircase, collapsing onto a romantic four-poster bed, taking Sunday afternoon tea in Hedleys dining room, or drinks before dinner in the grand Manor Lounge. The Manor House hotel offers historic country house charm, with all the luxurious facilities of a world-class resort.
Rooms and Suites
A traditionally decorated room with queen-size bed and en-suite with bath and shower.
Offering the same features as the Manor Double but with two single beds.
Available as a double or twin, these atmospheric rooms are all located within the original 19th century building so are rich in character and historic period features, complemented by traditional country house décor.
Manor Period King
Offering the same features as the Manor Period Double but with a larger king-size bed.
Manor Period Four Poster
These rooms boast a queen-size wooden four-poster bed. Each one echoes the romantic charm of The Manor House with traditional décor and are ideal rooms to celebrate a special night away.
Manor Period Family
All the historic character of our other Manor Period rooms but with two queen-size beds, accommodating two adults and up to two children plus a cot.
Offering extra space for families, this spacious room with king-size bed has an adjoining lounge area with room for 2 extra beds, comfortably accommodating two adults and two children plus a cot.
Facilities Common to all Rooms
- Speakerphone with voicemail service
- Large writing desk with reading light
- Dual voltage power (US and UK)
- Secure, electronic locking safe
- Satellite TV and in-house movies
- Luxury toiletries, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and board, heated towel rail
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service
- Air-conditioning with personal room controls
- En suite bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit box service
- Complimentary tea/coffee tray
- 110 volt shaver sockets
- Complimentary telephone calls to national landlines
- Complimentary dial up internet access
Check in from 4.00pm, check out by 11.00am
Breakfast served in Le Patio 7.00am - 10.30am
Please note from 15th April 2013 breakfast will be served in The Olive Tree Tues-Fri.
Buy a Gift