Each of our rooms reflect Celtic Manor’s style of distinctive design and traditional luxury.
Our superior rooms offer a queen size double bed and spacious marble en-suite with bath and separate shower. Choose from double or twin beds and the option of a balcony.
For those seeking a little more space, deluxe rooms offer enormous king size beds for those who love to lounge and have the added option of a spacious balcony.
The Resort has accessible rooms that may be able to accommodate your needs, please call our Reservations Team on +44 (0)1633 410262.
Our Resort King with Sofa Bed can accommodate two adults and one child, whilst our Resort Superior Family features two queen size double beds and can accommodate two adults and two children plus a cot, with the optional benefit of a balcony.
The exceptionally spacious Resort Grand Deluxe Family rooms cater for the larger family, with two king size beds, a double sofa bed, and yet more space for an extra child’s bed if required.
Please note there is a £5 supplement charge for breakfast for all children over three years of age.
All hotel bedrooms feature
perfect when the kids want to chill out and play games or keep in touch with friends.
Facilities Common to all Rooms
- Luxury toiletries, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and board
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service
- Speakerphone with voicemail service
- Large writing desk with reading light
- Dual voltage power (US and UK)
- Secure, electronic locking in-room safe
- Satellite TV
24-hour room service and an ice maker on each floor
- Air-conditioning with personal room controls
- Under floor heating and heated towel rail
- Safety deposit box service
- Complimentary tea/coffee tray
- 110 volt shaver sockets
- Complimentary telephone calls to national landlines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
Check in from 4.00pm, check out by 11.00am
Breakfast served in The Olive Tree 7.00am - 10.30am (Sat-Mon)
7.00am - 10.00am Tues-Fri
Buy a Gift