With the facilities and services available at Celtic Manor, it is easy to see how we have gained an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s finest destinations for business, golf and leisure.
Host venue of The 2010 Ryder Cup, the world’s third largest sporting event, our purpose-built five star resort is accessible, versatile and offers every possible amenity with flexible space for a wide range of conferences, events, exhibitions, product launches, dinners and concerts.
Adding further value for our clients, we are also pleased to offer complimentary Wi-Fi and national telephone calls to UK landlines, available across nearly all areas of the resort and within every guest bedroom.
- Maximum Meeting Capacity: 1200
- Maximum Banqueting Capacity: 800
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 31
- Number of Hotels: 3
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 409
- Just off Junction 24 of the M4
- 2 hours from Paddington to Newport Central Train Station (5 minute taxi ride)
- 90 minutes from London Heathrow Airport
- 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport
- 45 minutes from Bristol International Airport
- New parking locations will open and new tariff's will apply from 14th November 2016.
Resort Leisure Facilities
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Golf Teaching Academy and Pro Shops
- 2 Spas, Health Clubs and Swimming Pools
- 6 Restaurants and Bars
- Forest Jump Ropes Adventure, Adventure Golf and Laser Combat
- Fishing and Shooting
- Mountain Biking and Walking Trails
- Tennis Courts
Local Areas of Interest
- Roman Towns of Caerwent and Caerleon
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Millennium Stadium
- Wales Millennium Centre
- Newport Wetlands
For bookings and information contact our Events Team on +44 (0)1633 410252
Buy a Corporate Gift