Leisure Members’ Survey Feedback
Thank you to everyone that completed the recent Leisure Members’ survey. As a result of your feedback we have developed a plan that we believe shows our commitment to enhancing your overall membership experience.
New ways to keep your finger on the pulse…
- Update your contact details with us at either health club reception before 30th June and you’ll be entered into a free prize draw to win an overnight stay with dinner for two at the Resort Hotel! We hope to ensure that as many people as possible receive our member communication emails in order to keep you updated with what is going on at the Resort, so next time you are at the club please update your details at reception!
- We will also be increasing the frequency of communications through our Technogym Wellness System, so please click on the ‘Club’ button on your screen next time you are in the gym.
- Finally, we have installed a member notice board in the lounge area at Dylans Health Club to create a central point to display information.
Raising the bar for spotless standards…
- Your feedback suggested that there is room for improvement when it comes to general standards of cleanliness in the Clubs. Our Leisure Management team will be conducting more regular spot checks, and will liaise closely with our cleaning contractors to ensure a more consistent standard of cleanliness in both Clubs.
Working smarter and faster to get things right…
- Our Leisure Management team will be working closely with the Resort’s Facilities team and in particular the new Facilities Manager to ensure the focus of club maintenance is active on a daily basis.
- In response to your feedback about the pool temperature at Dylans, we have recently replaced the automatic actuating valve that works via our Boiler Management system to control the flow over the heat coil. We will continue to monitor the pool temperature on a daily basis with the set point at a consistent 31°C.
- New televisions and a new 40kg dumbbell have been ordered to replace this faulty equipment and will be with us very soon!
Family Swim Times
Finding the perfect balance for everyone…
- We have received mixed feedback regarding the recent changes to the family swim times at Dylans Health Club. We have therefore decided to keep the times as they currently stand for now, but will continue to monitor the situation and welcome any further feedback which you can either give directly to the Leisure Management team, or fill out a feedback form at reception.
Little changes can make a big difference…
- We have recently improved the matting in the free-weights area at Dylans Gym to reduce the noise levels created in that area and enhance the experience for everyone who uses that space.
- A lot of you suggested that you would like to see more dance-based classes on the studio timetable. We will shortly be announcing dates for some Salsa taster classes. If these tasters prove to be popular we will then look to add these to the timetables on a regular basis.
- As a little birthday treat from us, on the month of your birthday you can drop into the membership office to collect a complimentary guest pass. You will simply need to bring a form of identification that confirms your date of birth.
Long Serving Members
Rewarding loyalty with our new Platinum Club…
As a thank you to our long serving members we are introducing a brand new Platinum Club for those who have been active members continuously for 10 years or more. Our Platinum Club will be launched shortly and benefits will include:
- An exclusive gift upon entering the Club
- A newly designed Platinum Club membership card
- Discounted tickets to Members Events
- An extra 10% discount off retail items at the Leisure reception desks
- Double the normal allowance of guest passes at Christmas and birthdays
Lots more fun for everyone!
As a result of your feedback we are planning to host more exclusive members’ events throughout the year. Details will be advertised within the members’ area of our website, in the monthly members’ newsletters and also via the Wellness System in the gyms. Events will include:
- Members’ Quizzes
- Members’ Fun Days within the Health Clubs
- Members’ Wales Open Barbecue
- Charity Walks/Runs
- A Christmas shopping trip to London
- Members’ Christmas Ball
A Message From Our Leisure Manager...
We value every one of our members and hope these commitments show we are serious about winning and retaining your loyalty. We will continue to listen to what you are saying and hope this goes some way towards achieving our mission of exceeding expectations and building long term loyalty. I look forward to seeing you all around the Resort."
Please feel free to share your ideas and feedback with us anytime by emailing Steve Hamblin, Leisure Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings and information contact our Membership Team on +44 (0)1633 410300
Buy a Gift