Start the New Year in style and banish those winter blues with a luxury escape to Celtic Manor from only £109 per room, per night.
Ease yourself into 2016 as you relax in luxurious surroundings enjoying all manner of treats from delicious dining in our restaurants or pampering in the award-winning Forum Spa, to a round of championship golf. Simply put your feet up and unwind in our five star facilities as we take care of you.
Luxury overnight accommodation with breakfast at the Resort Hotel
Three course evening meal in your choice of restaurant
Use of the luxurious Forum Health Club throughout your stay
Dinner, bed & breakfast
Resort Hotel - from £109 per room, per night (with dinner at The Olive Tree)
Upgrade to dine in any other restaurant of your choice from an additional £20 per room, or £40 when dining at Terry M.
Available for stays between 1st and 31st January 2016, excludes Saturday nights.
Like a little extra luxury?
Available from 11th December 2015
Why not upgrade to our exclusive new Signature Collection? These luxurious rooms and suites come with a host of added benefits including access to our exclusive sixth floor Signature Lounge and breakfast at our Signature restaurant.
Enjoy the following ‘little luxuries’ exclusive to our Signature Collection:
- Signature Collection rooms are designed for adult guests only
- Signature check-in/check-out service
- Guaranteed check-in from 3pm (check-out by 11am)
- Marble bathroom featuring luxurious Elemis amenities
- Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate selection on arrival
- Evening turn-down service
- Exclusive breakfast at our Signature sixth floor restaurant
- Access to our Signature Lounge with complimentary tea and coffee, newspapers and magazines, plus private bar where a range of refreshments can be purchased
Upgrade now from only £60 per room, per night
For more details or to book, please call us on +44 (0)1633 410458 quoting 'JANB16'
Buy a Gift
Terms and conditions apply. Bookings are subject to availability*.
Full non-refundable pre-payment required at time of booking.