NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FROM 20TH MARCH 2014
Seek out freedom and fresh air. Gather family and friends...
Nestled in the peaceful tranquility and stunning natural splendour of the beautiful Usk Valley, with breath-taking views over The Twenty Ten golf course and beyond, each individually-designed dwelling will offer 4,000 square feet of luxury and elegant interior design.
Chill out in the Kooky Kestrel, pamper and luxuriate in the Plucky Pheasant, or live it up in the Swanky Swallow lodge. All come made for sharing with four fabulously luxurious en-suite bedrooms, and a decadent outdoor hot tub with views to die for.
The sensational open plan space at the heart of each lodge was just made for entertaining, relaxing and dining together, while a cosy chill out room is the perfect place for me time, us time or family play time.
View Hunter Lodges Accommodation Rates
View Easter Breaks
*Excludes golf packages
Each luxury lodge features:
- Four double en-suite bedrooms with king size beds (can be reconfigured as twin bedrooms if required)
- Additional first floor family bathroom
- Multi-purpose chill out room
- Indoor sauna (first floor)
- Outdoor hot tub with incredible views
- Open plan living and dining space
- Luxury kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and all the crockery, glassware and utensils you could need
- Outdoor terrace with dining table and chairs
- Sky TV in all bedrooms, chill out room and lounge featuring interactive services including in-lodge room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Travel cots and highchairs available on request for babies and young children
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival
The maximum occupancy for each lodge is 8 people (excludes babies under 2 years sleeping in cots).
In addition, the Chill Out Room can be configured as an extra bedroom to accommodate two further children under 14 years with the addition of two foldaway beds.
For bookings and information contact our Hunter Lodge team on 01633 410 570
Buy a Gift