The party season is right around the corner, so we've put together our Top 5 Tips from our Spa Experts to get gorgeous, glowing party skin in time for the Christmas festivities.
1. When you work out, be sure to wash your face both before and after you exercise. Leaving make-up on while you exercise means that it will mix with your sweat and clog pores, so be sure to start and end with clean skin.
2. Hydration is key to clear skin. Dehydration causes break-outs, because the skin overcompensates and produces more oil than necessary when it’s dry, which in turn causes you to break out. Drink more water!
3. The biggest mistake you can make is leaving your make-up on overnight. Always remove make-up before going to sleep to avoid acne in the morning. Oil from your hair will get onto your pillowcase as you sleep, so change your pillowcases once a week to avoid sleeping on oil all night long.
4. Be sure to exfoliate your skin at least twice a week, if not every day to remove dry, dead skin cells. For sensitive skin, look for a more gentle exfoliator to use it more frequently without harsh effects.
5. During your morning beauty routine, it’s best to style your hair before doing your make-up. If you’ve got make-up on your face before you start using a blow dryer, the heat begins to melt your make-up, sealing it into your pores and making your skin much more susceptible to break-outs.
Click here to view our full range of pre-party pampering treatments, or contact our Reservations Team on +44 (0)1633 410262.